One of these days
We recognize our divinity
and Mother Earth cries for joy
purifying her waters
and clearing her land
until Eden emerges again

This time we are conscious
of our oneness with all creation
And that makes all the difference

Friday, September 9, 2011

My God rides a white horse

I just met my Divine Masculine. Thank Goddess—I mean, thank God—I have been waiting so long. He rides a pure white mustang and carries a gleaming silver sword, and he lives inside of me. He is gorgeous and strong. He is proud, a warrior, a fighter of the good fight, and he always wins because he never loses his dignity. He believes that love and light are true power. He loves me because he knows himself fully. He carries out the Divine Will through asserting his own with confidence and certainty. He has the power to create and manifest, to mold and shape, to give and keep. He is not afraid of what anyone else thinks. He needs no one to care for him, nurture him, or serve him. He only seeks the Love of his partner, the Divine Feminine. He comes to her well when he needs to be filled up with Source Love, after which he and his horse continue their sacred ride through the world.

I am ascending into my Higher Self. What the bleep does this mean? I am at once gaining my Self and losing myself. I have already surpassed any expectation I once had for my life, and I just turned 24. My bewilderment frightens and amazes me. Since I have lost most expectations for my future, I am learning to surrender to the moment. This is terrifying. Who the heck am I? Here are some things I know. I heal people with my hands, channel messages from higher worlds, sing tones of angels and waters and the sun. I intuitively guide myself throughout my day, aware of the subtle magic around me. I have retrieved lost pieces of my soul from past lives, talk to my ancestor spirits, and help clear ancestral wounds. I often embody the Divine Feminine, becoming a channel for a very real frequency of Unconditional Love that has sprung up from who knows what deep wells within my soul. I have frightened, angered, and healed men and women by helping them remember their hearts. I know how to use the magic of tantra to illuminate my energy body. I have awakened my kundalini. There is more. I have tapped into the collective unconscious of the female pain-body and transmuted suffering into compassion and love. I have retrieved part of my soul from the stake where I was burned because of my connection to the earth and the power of my womanhood. I have grounded needed frequencies from higher realms into the core of mother earth to help Gaia in her ascension process. I am ascending into my Higher Self.

What endless ocean of rationality can begin to comprehend a tiny grain of sand of this Divine Mystery? It is all unfolding before us NOW, and keeps unfolding at light speed. The most important change I ever catalyzed within myself was the movement from head to heart. The more centered my consciousness and being and awareness became within my Heart, the greater connection I found to my path and true self. Thinking mostly brings us out of the NOW time, into the past and future. Heart-living brings us into the present, the NOW, the Truth. We see the world for what it is, and the world starts to unveil its secrets. Magic emerges from within and without.

How to embrace this whirling dervish, this endless reaching upwards and rooting downwards, this rocketing ship into space, this rocking ocean of emotion, this flowering tree of life? There is only one way: let go. Surrender. Let go in the moment, no need for embraces. I am sorry if my embrace lasted far less than you expected. I was present while it lasted. The Highest Good of I and you and Gaia calls me onward. I must ride.

I am strong. I am pure. I am grounded. I am light. I am love. I AM.
Blessed be.
~OM~

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beloved Divine Masculine,
    I apologize that for so many years I could not bow or bend to your presence because of my wounds. I apologize that I could not see how important your gifts, your principles, your ways are and how you compliment the gifts, principles and ways of the Feminine. I apologize that I could not see that your heart is as tender as mine. Through my wounds I could only see you as destructive, violent, walled off, distant and internalized this image within my psyche, attracting men who reflected danger and domination, deepening the wound and proving my false beliefs as reality. And in response, feeling allergic to men who spoke softly or kindly, sensing this as weakness. Dear Beloved Masculine, I apologize for ever having demanded that you think differently, act differently, be anything different than you are. I apologize that I could not see that you are in me, that I carry the Divine Masculine as well as the Divine Feminine. Dear Beloved I love and honor you for who you are. I love and honor you for the ways you are. I love and honor you and without you the world would be incomplete. Without you the circle of all life is broken. I honor you and open my eyes and heart to see the Divine principles in all men and women. I open my eyes and heart to see where we reflect one another and where the differences create a synergistic Union. Dear Beloved Divine Masculine I apologize and I honor you.

    ReplyDelete