One of these days
We recognize our divinity
and Mother Earth cries for joy
purifying her waters
and clearing her land
until Eden emerges again

This time we are conscious
of our oneness with all creation
And that makes all the difference

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunrising

As I unravel myself from thought-patterns and abstractions
Tear off layers of unconscious emotional reactions
I long to lie naked so close to your sun
blending our warm rays permeating each skin cell
and feeling my mitochondria dance.
This vibration you sense emanating from me is a new one
An emergence of a new longing
A recent remembrance of a timeless past:
Can I be the fusion reaction driving you to shine brighter?
And the ocean of placid peace you dive into when you need a break from burning?

No comments:

Post a Comment